Monday, June 1, 2009

Bella Star


Good Morning and Happy June!

Sorry I didn't post this weekend. I actually helped with yard work; trimmed lots of bushes. Those of you that know me - you can stop laughing now.

I used some of my favorite Designer Series Paper in this card - Bella Rose. It will be retiring June 30. Speaking of retiring; Stampin' Up! is publishing the "last chance" list today, listing stamp sets and accessories that will retire June 30. A new catalog begins July 1. When I get home from jury duty today, I will try to link the list on my blog.

Have a terrific day!

Tawnya

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly

Card Stock: chocolate chip, pink pirouette, bella rose dsp, kiwi kiss dsp

Ink: riding hood red

Accessories: dimensionals, white taffeta ribbon

Tools: large star punch, scallop edge punch, mat pack & paper piercer

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails