Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome, Adyson!


Well, since my last post and after 4 Advil and 3 ice packs, 1/2 of our windows are clean. It's worth it - they are so shiny! Today is a beautiful day to have the windows open and finish up. Don't you just love the feeling of accomplishment?
OK, on with the card. A friend of mine recently had a precious little baby girl, Adyson. Although I have a few onsie cards already made up (see this post), I gave her one at her shower. So...I got to create again. I really liked this sweet and simple card. Same little elephant stamp, but totally different card.
Tip: I used Pink Pirouette ink which is pretty light. To get the image to show up better, I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig and double stamped. Another tip: When adhering textured layers, run your tape runner over whichever layer is not textured. Too much pressure on the back of a texture will smash the design. Trust me, I learned this from experience.

Have a great day!
Tawnya

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Nursery Necessities, Congrats
Card Stock: whisper white, chocolate chip, pink pirouette, chocolate chip dsp
Ink: chocolate chip, pink pirouette
Accessories: dimensionals, pretty in pink taffeta ribbon
Tools: cuttlebug and embossing folder, scallop edge punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails