Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Talk is Cheep!


I've been in a bit of a funk the past few days and not in the crafting mood. My friend came over today to stamp and it was so fun. Now I don't want to quit. Thanks, Jo!
Birds are so popular lately in crafting and decorating. At first, this stamp set didn't do much for me. But I kept seeing cute cards made with it (including this one) and before I knew it, it found its way to my collection. Now it is one of my favorites. I'm sure you will be seeing more of it.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Cheep Talk
Card Stock: pacific point, chocolate chip, whisper white, good morning sunshine dsp, pacific point dsp
Ink: pacific point, chocolate chip & old olive markers
Accessories: chocolate chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals
Tools: stamp-a-ma-jig

Thanks for stopping by.

Tawnya

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails