Friday, May 8, 2009

Praying for You ...


When the new catalog came out, I fell in love with this stamp set! This is the first time I used it, though. I think this card is pretty without being over the top. Even though the printed paper has flowers, I would still say it's gender-neutral.

The stamped panel is popped up. Inside, I layered white on black with the sentiment: "Sending thoughts of love and praying for the Lord to sustain you with bright and restful days."

Have a terrific day!
Tawnya

shop here 24/7

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Thoughts & Prayers
Card Stock: sahara sand, basic black, whisper white, delicate dots dsp
Ink: sahara sand, black staz-on
Accessories: dimensionals, 1/4" black grosgrain ribbon, black brads.
Tools: paper piercing tools to align the brads

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails