Friday, May 15, 2009

Look Familiar?


This is basically the same card I showed yesterday. If you find a layout that you like, it's sometimes easy to change it for seasons or occasions. I just changed the colors. And instead of using a designer paper, I used a solid card stock and added texture with a cuttlebug embossing folder. If you look closely, you can see circles on the lighter blue layer.
.
In a few minutes, I will be meeting Erica at Emma's school. Because of 2 hour delays during bad weather, morning Kindergarten missed more school than the other students. To catch up, they will be attending school all day on Fridays for the remainder of the year. This is their first day for all-day school and their first day to eat lunch at school. After we help them through the lines and open their milk cartons, we will be chaperoning a field trip to the Dayton Art Institute. I figured I needed to do my blog post this morning because I will probably be too tired this evening.
.
Have a great day!
Tawnya
.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Trendy Trees
Card Stock: night of navy, bashful blue, whisper white
Ink: close to cocoa, rose red
Accessories: cuttlebug and embossing folder, night of navy 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
Tool: 1-3/4" circle punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails