Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

This is the card I made for my mom and a few special friends that are also mothers. It reminds me of shopping. Another favorite hobby (behind card-making, of course). I saw this card almost a year ago when I first started blog hopping. And I actually kept it a secret from my mom all this time.



This card is a great example of coordinating card stocks and designer papers by Stampin' Up! . Remember the designer papers are buy 3, get 1 free through May 31.

Recipe:

Stamp Set: All Holidays
Card Stock: basic black, rose red card stock & dsp, certainly celery card stock and dsp, so saffron card stock and dsp, bashful blue card stock and dsp, cutie pie dsp
Ink: black staz-on
Accessories: dimensionals, gold brads, black gingham ribbon
Punches: small oval, large oval, word window, file tab
Enjoy your day!
Tawnya
P.S. Check back tomorrow. I'll try to get some graduation photos posted.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails