Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Graduation Cards - Different School Colors

Hello.
It's that time of year again - graduations! For us it's usually a whole bunch in one year or none. This year our kids are flooding everyone elses' mailboxes with announcements.
Don't you just love these cards? Simple, yet classy. The top 2 are for Miami University and Middletown High School. While I was at it, I made a couple in other local school colors. I have extras if anyone needs one. The insides are stamped "the best is yet to be". I wish I could photograph dimensions better. I stamped the cap twice, then cut one out and popped it up over the base layer - a fun touch.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Great Grads
Card Stock: real red, brilliant blue, purple (from Marco's), brushed silver, brushed gold, whisper white
Ink: black staz-on
Accessories: assorted ribbon, dimensionals

I hope your day is sunny!

Tawnya

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails