Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Enjoy Every Moment


There is a lot going on in our lives right now. I know that is true for many people this time of year. I haven't made too many new cards lately so I turned to my pre-made stash to find one to share today. This card stood out. Perhaps because I love it. Or perhaps because it's a reminder to not rush through all of the happenings and take the time to "enjoy every moment".

Thanks for visiting!
Tawnya

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Enjoy Every Moment
Cardstock: pretty in pink, whisper white, basic black, berry bliss dsp
Ink: staz-on black, pretty in pink
Accessories: dimensionals, black gingham ribbon, black brad.
Tools: 1-3/4" circle punch, 3-flower punch, circle nestabilities, big shot
I CASEd this card from one of my favorite designers. I love her style - very precise and neat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails