Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blue Trees?

I know it doesn't really make sense to have blue leaves on the trees, but I really like this card. I like the images and the colors. It's so awesome how Stampin' Up! papers, card stock, inks and ribbon all match. This card would be suitable for many occasions by simply stamping a different sentiment.
We had a big pile of mulch dumped in our driveway last night and I'm ready to go buy flowers. Jeff is finally going to have some time off this weekend. And now it's raining. If the sun doesn't come out soon, I may be forced to work on my ebay listings this weekend.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Tawnya

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Trendy Trees, Thoughts & Prayers
Card Stock: whisper white, maine blueberry dsp
Ink: chocolate chip, old olive, night of navy, bashful blue
Accessories: bashful blue striped grosgrain ribbon
Tool: SAMJ

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails