Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baroque is Back with Black



Hello!

I think the black on this card just makes the other colors pop. I am very pleased with how it turned out. I made it for no other reason than I love it. (TIP: To align and evenly space brads, use your mat pack and paper piercer).

Our house was finally pressure washed yesterday so now it's time for me to clean windows. But it's dark and looks like it will rain. Rats!

Hoping for sunshine ...

Tawnya

Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Sweet Little Sentiments

Card Stock: basic black, whisper white, old olive, old olive dsp

Ink: black staz-on, old olive, rose red, pumpkin pie

Accessories: black brads, 1/4" black grosgrain ribbon, glue dots, flower fusion

Tools: large flower punch (non SU), mat pack, paper piercer

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails