Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Anniversary Hearts

Happy Wednesday. Yesterday felt like Monday - I even referred to it as being Monday. But I think I'm back on track today. How about you?




















Last week, I selected the birthday and anniversary cards to send in June. I ran out of Anniversary Cards. I love it when that happens!! (I bet I know what you're thinking). I knew exactly which card I wanted to CASE. I know I say this a lot, but it is even prettier in realy life. The hearts are popped up.

Have a super day!
Tawnya

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Polka Dot Punches, Congrats, All Holidays
Card Stock: chocolate chip, whisper white, certainly celery, delicate dots dsp
Ink: craft white, chocolate chip, certainly celery
Accessories: dimensionals, certainly celery twill ribbon
Tools: SAMJ, full heart punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails