Saturday, May 23, 2009

Always Clean and Simple


My monthly stamp club with friends had to cancel today. Since I already had the time blocked off, I still stamped. I made 3 different cards with the same stamp set. It's fun to see the versatility you can get from one set. I used the set called Always. I stamped the heart image twice - once on the white and once on baja breeze. I cut out the baja heart inside the dotted line and popped it up over the white heart. I think this might qualify as a CAS card (clean and simple). I stamped a leafy twig and flowers from the same set along with the sentiment "you mean everything to me" on the inside.
Enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend!
Tawnya
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Always
Card Stock: baja breeze, old olive, whisper white
Ink: old olive
Accessories: 5/8" grosgrain old olive ribbon, dimensionals
Tools: paper piercing tools

1 comment:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I just love your color combination on this card! And the simplicity of the design. Very elegant!

Related Posts with Thumbnails