Friday, April 10, 2009

To Have and To Hold





Happy Good Friday!


Easter is almost here. What better time to share a card I made for a couple beginning a new life together? My cousin's son is getting married soon. This is the card I made for them. As soon as I opened the invitation, I knew that I would be making a trip to Archiver's. They carry a shimmery cardstock that is a great match to the invitation and envelopes. I love the way the card turned out, but I have really struggled to get a good picture. Trust me - it is much prettier in real life. After I ran the white cardstock through my Big Shot, I cut a window in it. And don't stamped wedding dresses need glitter? I was inspired by this card.



Recipe:
Stamp Set: To Have and To Hold
Cardstock: metallic bronze and blue (non SU), whisper white
Ink: black Staz-On, brocade blue (inside of card)
Accessories: white organdy ribbon, glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, copic markers, dimensionals
Tools: cuttle bug embossing folder, big shot, craft knife

Like this card and want to make one like it? Shop here 24/7 or contact me.

It's time to head to the store and buy some eggs to boil. Emma and Will are coming to dye them this afternoon. Good thing I didn't do any cleaning yesterday. Kyle says that cleaning the house before they come is like washing a car in the rain.

Have a wonderful day!

Tawnya



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails