Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thanks again

I had made sample thank you cards for Erica. Yesterday I showed you the two she rejected. She liked both of these two cards.

I really like this one - it's young, not futzy and easy (remember, I need to mass produce).

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Say it with Scallops

Cardstock: kraft, riding hood red, bashful blue dsp

Ink: Riding Hood Red

Accessories: riding hood striped ribbon, dimensionals

Tools: paper piercing tools, square scallop punch.


I like this one, too. Adding black matting usually sets off a color and makes a card more striking. Can you see the texture in the saffon cardstock?

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Say it with Scallops

Cardstock: basic black, whisper white, so saffron

Ink: basic black

Accessories: 1/4" black grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, black brads

Tools: cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder, Big Shot, square scallop punch.

I was all excited to make these cards yesterday. Even though I'm volunteering, it feels like I'm filling an order. So, I went to my craft area and instead of making these, I started playing around and came up with 4 more samples. Now she has changed her mind to a new favorite. You'll see it soon. On a good note, if you are looking for Thank You cards, there will be plenty to see on my blog.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Tawnya


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails