Friday, April 17, 2009

Thank You Samples

Erica (my eldest) graduates from nursing school tonight. Last night was the pinning ceremony. Saturday they are having a party to celebrate her graduation, Emma's birthday and their housewarming. I figured she would need thank you cards so I offered to make them. These two were rejected. I still like them and the supplies are still out in my craft area, so I may just make a few for my stash. You may notice that they are rather simple - helpful when mass producing at last minute!
This first sample I found on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website.


Recipe:
Stamp: Elegant Thank You
Cardstock: basic black, pink pirouette, raspberry tart dsp, whisper white.
Ink: craft black, pink pirouette
Accessories: 1/4" black grosgrain ribbon, gold brads, dimensionals, clear embossing powder
Tools: heat gun, square scallop punch, sponge

I'm not super crazy about this next one, but I do like that it's clean and simple (CAS). I gave it a try because yellow is Erica's favorite color. I first saw it here.



Recipe:
Stamp Set: Say It With Scallops
Cardstock: so saffron, so saffron dsp, whisper white
Ink: so saffron, brocade blue
Accessories: 5/8" so saffron grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals
Tools: square scallop punch, mat pack (for paper piercing)

All supplies are Stampin' Up!. To place an order, click here.

I'll be back later with the "winning" cards.

Have a terrific day. Enjoy the sunshine - I am!

Tawnya

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails