Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stamp Club Day


Once a month, I get together with my mom and 2 friends to stamp. We each bring a card to share and all of the materials for everyone to make 4 cards. We each leave with 16 completed cards. We've been doing this for nearly 7 years and have come to look forward from one "Stamp Club" day to the next. We stamp a lot and chat a little ... or is it we stamp a little and chat a lot? In either case, the days are fun and therapeutic. Today was Stamp Club day!


Here's the card I shared today and here is where I found it. It doesn't really show in the picture, but I stamped the boots twice, once on the card, then again on scrap cardstock. I cut the second pair out and popped them up over the first pair to add dimension to the card.

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Flower Filled (retired) and Sweet Little Sentiments (hostess)
Cardstock: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Old Olive and Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive, Regal Rose
Accessories: Brads (from Michael's & Hobby Lobby), Regal Rose 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, olive gingham ribbon (Michael's), dimensionals
Tools: 1/2" circle punch, slot punch

Thanks for visiting!

Tawnya

1 comment:

Erica said...

I can't believe you ladies have been stamping together for so long! I love this card. It's very spring-y and will be sure to bring a smile to the face of anyone lucky enough to receive it in the mail :)
Love, Erica

Related Posts with Thumbnails