Friday, April 24, 2009

Mother's Pizazz

I'm back with another Mother's Day card to share. My son, Kyle, said it's too pink. Too pink? For Mother's Day?? That's ok - I like it and I hope you do, too. Mother's Day weekend is traditionally when it's safe to plant flowers without fear of overnight frosts. That's probably one reason I like to use flower stamp sets for Mother's Day. This card is much prettier in real life, the dimensions and layers of the flower don't show in the photo.


Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Petal Pizazz, Polka Dot Background, All Holidays

Cardstock: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White

Ink: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive

Accessories: pink brad, dimensionals

It's a pretty, springy, and feminine card - the greeting can be changed to use it for other occasions. Here's where my idea came from. I made a couple of extras for Mother's Day. Let me know if you need one.
I hope your day is going great!
Tawnya

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails