Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Thanks

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend. We sure did! Jeff was off work (yippee). Erica & Greg had perfect weather for their party. We got to spend time with the grandkids. Will came for a sleepover. Church was awesome. Unfortunately, Emma is sick - only bummer of the weekend. Poor little princess!

Ok, so while I'm on a roll, I will just continue with the thank you cards. You can never have too much gratitude, right?



I love this firt card. Maybe because I'm a blue person. The green medallion is popped up - I wished the picture showed that better. For some reason, I usually stamp on white cardstock - that's something that makes this card a little different.

Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Thank You Kindly

Cardstock: baja breeze, pacific point, kiwi kiss, whisper white

Ink: pacific point, kiwi kiss

Accessories: blue brad, dimensionals

Tools: circle scallop punch, scallop edge punch



You want to talk about quick and easy - this card is it. Yet, it is so cute and cheery!

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Thank You Kindly

Cardstock: sahara sand, whisper white, pumpkin pie dsp, old olive dsp, rose red dsp

Ink: Old Olive

Accessories: Brads, Flower Fusion

Tomorrow starts a new week. I hope yours is fabulous!

Tawnya

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails