Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Pun Fun


Good Morning!


Yesterday I told you that I've found some really cute cards made with the Pun Fun stamp set. Here's another one. I don't often work with these colors, but I just love this card. Even though it doesn't say Happy Birthday, I think it will work. Young and fun! The planet is popped up and really looks like it's out in space.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Pun Fun
Cardstock: brilliant blue, green galore, basic black, whisper white, bashful blue, pumpkin pie, summer sun.
Ink: Staz-On black
Accessories: water-color pencils, blender pen, dimensionals, rhinestone brad
Punches: small and large oval, small star, 1-3/8" circle

Want to make cards, too? Click here. Want me to make them for you? - just email me.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a terrific day!
Tawnya

1 comment:

Katie said...

LOVE this one :-) I am a punny girl, after all...

Seriously, though: rockin' blog, Mom. You never cease to amaze us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails