Monday, April 27, 2009

Hip-hippo-ray!


Isn't she just the cutest little hippo?! This stamp is from the set Pun Fun that I've shown before. The card fits for congratulations as well as birthday. Multi-tasking - gotta love it! I think one thing that attracted me to this card is I love red and khaki together as well as black accents. Plus, like I said, she's so cute.
I watercolored the hippo with my aquapainter and reinkers. I stamped the balloons, cut them out and popped them up for dimension on the card. The balloon strings are slivers of black cardstock.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I have. I made a few extras if you need one.
Have a great day!
Tawnya
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Pun Fun, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Crazy for Cupcakes
Cardstock: riding hood red, plaid (from craft store), basic black, watercolor, kraft, riding hood red dsp.
Ink: staz-on black, riding hood red & sahara sand reinkers
Accessories: dimensionals, riding hood red taffeta ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails