Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


I know it's late in the day and Easter is almost past. I hope each of you enjoyed a wonderful day celebrating our risen Lord and the new life He has given each of us. To hear a great message, click on the link to my church over on the right side of this page.


This is the Easter card I sent to friends and family. It was so fun to make! When I edited the photo, the scalloped edge on the left turned from lavender to blue. IRL, it is lavender and matches the striped paper really well.


Recipe:

Stamp Set: A Good Egg
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Lavender Lace, Whisper White, Pixie Pink
Paper: Certainly Celery dsp and non SU dsp
Accessories: bright green pindot ribbon (Michael's), glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, dimensionals, copic markers
Tools: Big Shot, nestabilities, scallop edge punch.

Tomorrow starts a new week. I hope yours is great!
Tawnya

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails