Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jo!




Today is my friend's birthday. She's an awesome stamper and a special person, so I just had to come up with a great card. I think I did. It's cheery, fun, girly and has lots of details.

I used my Scor-Pal to score the pink layer on both diagonals and my nestibilities for the scalloped rectangles. And of course, there's glitter on the icing. The little black dots are done by hand. Remember when I told you about the cute little stamps for accents in the ABC Images set? Well, that's where I found the little cupcake.

Have a great day, Jo!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Crazy for Cupcakes, ABC Images (inside & envelope), Sweet Little Sentiments (inside), Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Black Staz-On, Pretty in Pink reinker, Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black Markers, Ruby Red.
Accessories: dimensionals, pumpkin pie 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, pink gingham ribbon, blue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, copic marker.
Tools: Scor-Pal, nestibilities, Big Shot, large oval punch, small oval punch, blender pen
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day. Yay - we have sunshine!
Tawnya

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails