Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Emma


Good Morning!


Today is my sweet little granddaughter's 6th birthday. We call her Princess and treat her like one, too. So I planned to make her a princess themed card, but then I saw this. Emma loves giraffes so I had to make it for her. When she came to visit this weekend, she saw the giraffe stamped on my scrap paper and wanted to play with this stamp set. She's getting pretty good!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Wild About You, Birthday Whimsy, Party Hearty
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie dsp, Rose Red, Lavender Lace
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red
Accessories: silver gems (Hobby Lobby), dimensionals, silver brad, flower fusion, pumpkin pie and white 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
Tools: paper piercing tools

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks for visiting. Have a great week!
Tawnya

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails