Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Get Whale Soon!




Hello!

I used to think the Pun Fun stamp set was corny. But the more I saw cards like this one, the more I liked the set. I really do use it a lot - it's fun for all ages. I've made several cards with it now and will be sharing more with you. The stamps come with the sentiment directly below each picture. For more versatility, I double-mounted each stamp. I cut the sentiment away from the picture and mounted in separately on one flat side of the wood block.

I like this card because it is cheery - after all get well cards shouldn't be gloomy. I think it is gender-neutral. And it covers illness as well as surgeries. I made up several; that way I can get one in the mail quickly if needed. My ABC Images stamp set has a perfect little companion whale stamp that I used on the inside and the envelope.

Here's hoping you are well. Have a great day!

Tawnya

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Pun Fun, ABC Images
Cardstock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, Certainly Celery and Certainly Celery dsp
Ink: Black Staz-On and Pacific Point
Accessories: Pacific Point striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, copic markers
Tools: blender pen, word window punch, scallop edge punch

Click here to see the entire Pun Fun Stamp Set. Have questions? Email me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails