Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Super Cute Baby Cards

Welcome to my blog and to my first post. Since I just signed up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I thought it would be fun to start a blog.





I just received a baby announcement from a friend. Little Molly is adorable and deserves an adorable card! I pulled a pink "onsie" card from my stash. I CASEd the card from here. You can't tell in the photo, but I scored the front at 1/2" up from the bottom to look like the seam. I added a small strip of white cardstock behind that to hide the backs of the brads.

All materials are Stampin' Up! unless noted otherwise.
Recipe:
Stamps: Nursery Necessities and Polka Dot Background
Cardstock: Pixie Pink, Ballet Blue and Whisper White
Ink: Craft White, Pixie Pink, Ballet Blue and Staz-On Black Stamp Pads. Pink Passion and Basic Black markers (accents on elephant)
Accessories: Button Brads (from Target), Dimensionals
Punches: Large Star, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle (for boy), Scallop Circle (for girl)
If you want to make these cards, click here to shop 24/7 or send me an email.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails