Thursday, April 23, 2009

CADV Card Donation

Good Morning!
Citizens Against Domestic Violence is holding their annual scholarship luncheon this coming Sunday (4/26/09). The founders of the Ohio organization are members of my church and the most amazing and inspirational people. They turned a horrific personal tragedy into a mission. Please visit their website. My daughter, Katie, is a senior at Miami University and was the recipient of the continuing college student scholarship last year. She is pursuing a major in Sociology and a minor in Criminology.

Anyway, gift baskets are raffled at the luncheon and Elsa Croucher asked me to contribute cards. I was flattered. I contributed a total of 36 different cards. So that they could be viewed without getting messed up or separated from their envelopes, I packaged them in clear envelopes, then sorted them into Mini Magazine File Boxes that I also made. I just love these little boxes!

While I was waiting for these photos to download, I received an email that Elsa will be featured on Channel 12 news (Cincinnati) at 11:00 on Monday, April 27. Check it out.

Have sunny day!

Tawnya

1 comment:

Erica said...

Those magazines boxes are adorable! They would look so cute sitting on someone's shelf in their office or on a desk to easily grab a card and jot a note. Great idea to stay organized and still look fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails